By David Heiserman
Good judgment IC grasp Reference summarizes the identity codes, features, pinouts, and package deal kinds for a extensive diversity of electronic IC units.
The major physique of this publication is split into 3 sections: part I - 54/7400 TTL and CMOS units; part II - 4000-series CMOS units; part III - ECL units. the choices relating to services are ordinarily restricted to small- and medium-scale units, common sense services, buffers, decoders, multiplexers, counters, and shift registers. a number of large-scale electronic units and units supplied through or extra significant IC brands are incorporated. the 2 indexes are geared up by way of equipment id code and by means of machine function.
This reference textual content will turn out helpful to electronic layout engineers and technicians.
Read Online or Download Logic IC Master Reference PDF
Similar logic books
Trust revision conception and philosophy of technological know-how either aspire to make clear the dynamics of information – on how our view of the realm alterations (typically) within the gentle of recent proof. but those parts of study have lengthy appeared unusually indifferent from one another, as witnessed through the small variety of cross-references and researchers operating in either domain names.
CHAPTER ONE. fundamentals FROM ALGEBRA AND TOPOLOGY
1. 1 Set Theory
1. 2 a few ordinary Algebraic Structures
1. three Algebras in General
1. four Topological Spaces
1. five Semimetric and Semiuniform Spaces
1. 6 Completeness and the Canonical Completion
CHAPTER . different types, DEFINITIONS, AND EXAMPLES
2. 1 Concrete and common Categories
2. 2 Subcategories and Quotient Categories
2. three items and Coproducts of Categories
2. four the twin type and Duality of Properties
2. five Arrow classification and Comma different types over a Category
CHAPTER 3. wonderful MORPHISMS AND OBJECTS
three. 1 unusual Morphisms
three. 2 distinct Objects
three. three Equalizers and Coequalizers
three. four consistent Morphisms and Pointed Categories
three. five Separators and Coseparators
CHAPTER 4. sorts of FUNCTORS
four. 1 complete, devoted, Dense, Embedding Functors
four. 2 mirrored image and renovation of express Properties
four. three The Feeble Functor and opposite Quotient Functor
CHAPTER 5. traditional changes AND EQUIVALENCES
five. 1 ordinary adjustments and Their Compositions
five. 2 Equivalence of different types and Skeletons
five. three Functor Categories
five. four normal variations for Feeble Functors
CHAPTER SIX. LIMITS, COLIMITS, COMPLETENESS, COCOMPLETENESS
6. 1 Predecessors and bounds of a Functor
6. 2 Successors and Colimits of a Functor
6. three Factorizations of Morphisms
6. four Completeness
CHAPTER SEVEN. ADJOINT FUNCTORS
7. 1 the trail Category
7. 2 Adjointness
7. three Near-equivalence and Adjointness
7. four Composing and Resolving Shortest Paths or Adjoints
7. five Adjoint Functor Theorems
7. 6 Examples of Adjoints
7. 7 Monads
7. eight susceptible Adjoints
APPENDIX ONE. SEMIUNIFORM, BITOPOLOGICAL, AND PREORDERED ALGEBRAS
APPENDIX . ALGEBRAIC FUNCTORS
APPENDIX 3. TOPOLOGICAL FUNCTORS
The current publication is the 1st monograph ever with a critical specialize in the evidence concept of paraconsistent logics within the neighborhood of the four-valued, confident paraconsistent common sense N4 by way of David Nelson. the quantity brings jointly a couple of papers the authors have written individually or together on quite a few structures of inconsistency-tolerant common sense.
- Philosophy of Language (Routledge Contemporary Introductions to Philosophy)
- Philosophy of Logic (2nd Edition)
- Applied Logistic Regression Analysis (Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences) (v. 106)
- Mathematical Logic and Model Theory: A Brief Introduction
- Automorphisms of the Lattice of Recursively Enumerable Sets
- Higher Order Logic Theorem Proving and its Applications. Proceedings of the IFIP Tc10/wg 10.2 International Workshop on Higher Order Logic Theorem Proving and its Applications–HOL '92 Organized by CHEOPS ESPRIT BRA 3215, Leuven, Belgium, 21–24 September 1
Additional resources for Logic IC Master Reference
NG — Strobe inputs I X , I X — E x p a n d e r inputs 1Y 1G Υ 1X 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 1 2Y 1 1 1 1Y 1 0 0 0 1 0 1 U = 1A + 1B + 1 C+ 1D 2G U 2Y 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 1 1 1 1 0 U = 2A + 2B + 2 C + 2 D Function tables. Function diagram. DO 1 A D1 1 Β D2 1 C ιχ 1 X D3 1 D 1 X Γχ 1/2-'60 1/2D4 D5 D6 D7 1Β 1 Y Example of logic-function expansion using the 7423 and 7460 devices. Pinout (top view) for DIP and FP packages. COMMERCIAL GRADE VERSION DEVICE PACKAGE STYLE IDENTIFICATION DIP SO PLCC LCC TTL TECHNOLOGY 16 7423 '23 1 A FP INDUSTRIAL GRADE VERSION PACKAGE STYLE DEVICE IDENTIFICATION DIP SO PLCC LCC TTL TECHNOLOGY 16 5423 FP 16 Available types and packages.
Logic table. • • • • • • • Vcc 4B 4A 4Y 3B 3A 3Y Pinout (top view) for DIP, SO and FP packages. COMMERCIAL GRADE VERSIONS DEVICE PACKAGE STYLE IDENTIFICATION DIP SO PLCC LCC 7426 74L26 74LS26 TTL TECHNOLOGY 14 14 14 14 FP INDUSTRIAL GRADE VERSIONS DEVICE PACKAGE STYLE IDENTIFICATION DIP SO PLCC LCC 5426 54L26 54LS26 TTL TECHNOLOGY 14 14 14 FP 14 Available types and packages. 37 NOR Gate (54/74)27 Triple 3-input Pin Description nA, wB, nC — Data inputs A Β 1A 1Y c 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1C 0 1 1 0 2A 1 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 1B 2Y 2B 2C 3A nY — Data outputs Y 3Y 3B 3C Y=A+B+C Logic table.
1A [ • 4Y 1B [ • 4B 2Y [ 2A [ 2B [ GND Pinout (top view) for DIP, SO, and FP packages. 7428 74ALS28 74LS28 SO PLCC LCC TTL TECHNOLOGY 14 14 14 20 14 14 ^2 4 A 3Y ^2 8 ~Ι 3B 3A Pinout (top view) for PLCC and LCC packages. INDUSTRIAL GRADE VERSIONS PACKAGE STYLE DIP 14 Π COMMERCIAL GRADE VERSIONS DEVICE IDENTIFICATION ^2 V c c 1Y FP DEVICE IDENTIFICATION 5428 54ALS28 54LS28 PACKAGE STYLE DIP SO PLCC LCC TTL TECHNOLOGY 14 14 14 14 FP 14 20 20 14 Available types and packages. 39 (54/74)30 • NAND Gate 8-input Pin Description A through Η — Data inputs A Β c A Β C D Ε F G Η Υ 0 X X X X χ χ χ X 0 X X X χ χ χ 1 X X 0 X X χ χ χ X X X 0 X χ χ χ 1 X X X X 0 χ χ χ X X X X X 0 χ χ 1 X X X X X χ 0 χ X X X X X χ χ 0 1 1 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 Y —Data output 1 1 1 1 1 Υ =ABCDEFGH Logic diagram.
- Download The Limit by Lola Rogers, Riikka Pulkkinen PDF
- Download The Intertexture of Apocalyptic Discourse in the New by Duane Frederick Watson (ed.) PDF