By Matt Neuburg
Start construction apps for iOS eight with Apple's rapid programming language. If you're grounded within the fundamentals of Xcode and the Cocoa framework, this booklet offers a established clarification of all crucial real-world iOS app elements. via deep exploration and copious code examples, you'll easy methods to create perspectives, control view controllers, and use iOS frameworks for including positive aspects reminiscent of audio and video, entry to person calendars and images, and monitoring the device's location.
Example code is obtainable on GitHub within the type of complete initiatives for you to obtain, examine, and run.
• construct iOS apps with Swift
• Create, set up, draw, layer, and animate perspectives that reply to touch
• Use view controllers to regulate a number of displays in a fashion that's comprehensible to users
• discover UIKit interface items, equivalent to scroll perspectives, desk perspectives, popovers, net perspectives, and maps
• paintings with Cocoa frameworks for sensors, position, sound, and video
• entry person libraries: song, pictures, deal with publication, and calendar
• research extra subject matters together with info garage, dossier sharing, networking, and threading
Topics new to iOS eight include:
• significant alterations in app coordinate area and interface rotation
• Trait collections and dimension classes
• View margins, visible impact perspectives, and significant animation changes
• alterations to awarded view controllers, popovers and cut up view controllers, alert and motion sheet architecture
• desk view computerized variable row heights and sliding cells
• sessions for seek effects reveal, net view, monitor, and audio blending and effects
• this day extensions, activities extensions, photograph modifying extensions
• Xcode 6 gains: Conditional constraints, view debugging, designable perspectives, inspectable houses, new segue kinds
Read or Download Programming iOS 8: Dive Deep into Views, View Controllers, and Frameworks PDF
Similar programming books
Commence construction apps for iOS eight with Apple's rapid programming language. If you're grounded within the fundamentals of Xcode and the Cocoa framework, this ebook presents a based clarification of all crucial real-world iOS app elements. via deep exploration and copious code examples, you'll easy methods to create perspectives, manage view controllers, and use iOS frameworks for including beneficial properties resembling audio and video, entry to consumer calendars and images, and monitoring the device's situation.
Team spirit five is a revolution in constructing nice video games for Android that offers an excellent integration platform that works seamlessly with solidarity five, this means that video games may be constructed speedier and more uncomplicated than ever before.
Packed with loads of examples, this publication starts off by means of supporting you to appreciate all of the nice good points that cohesion five and Android need to provide. you are going to then create nice video games like Tic-Tac-Toe and the Monkey Ball online game and likewise discover ways to improve them. you'll then extend the game's setting with lighting and a skybox and discover ways to create enemies in a tank conflict video game. you are going to then discover the contact and tilt controls with the production of a Monkey Ball clone.
With the game of a video game just like offended Birds, you'll delve into configuring physics and suggestions for a second video game event. ultimately, you'll get a whole event by way of studying the optimization innovations had to retain your video games operating easily.
This e-book deals a entire view of the simplest and the newest paintings in practical programming. it's the court cases of an incredible overseas convention and includes 30 papers chosen from 126 submitted. a few issues emerge. One is a becoming curiosity in kinds: robust variety structures or variety checkers aiding overloading, coercion, dynamic kinds, and incremental inference; linear kinds to optimize garage, and polymorphic forms to optimize semantic research.
- Mobile Game Design Essentials
- Data Structures Using C
- Programming Mac OS X: A Guide for Unix Developers
- The C puzzle book (Prentice-Hall software series)
- BYTE Magazine, Volume 1: Issue 3 (November 1975)
Additional info for Programming iOS 8: Dive Deep into Views, View Controllers, and Frameworks
Beneﬁts of a Mobile App Not only will your marketing department get to brag about your newly developed mobile application using the latest technology, but numerous other reasons exist why it may make sense to develop a mobile app as opposed to a mobile web app. Make Use of the Native Devices Features It will always be easier to stretch the hardware boundaries of a mobile app. Great features such as in-app purchasing do not have the same tight integration with the UI and operating system unless you are creating a native app.
The onus of responsibility is on developers to help customers get a product anywhere. Whether you’re a content provider, product company, or service company, expanding product reach is necessary. And one of the most effective ways to reach farther is to simplify a message so that it can be delivered to a wider audience. com/nielsenwire/online_mobile/40percent-of-u-s-mobile-users-own-smartphones-40-percent-are-android/. com/gadgetlab/2011/11/smartphones-feature-phones/. WHY IS MOBILE DEVELOPMENT DIFFICULT?
- Download Advances in corrosion control and materials in oil and gas by P. S. Jackman, L. M. Smith PDF
- Download The World According to Quantum Mechanics: Why the Laws of by Ulrich Mohrhoff PDF